Change/Termination for Water, Sewer and Trash Service

Leave This Blank:

Use this form to request a change or termination of City of Montrose utility services. Fees may apply.

TO SET UP A NEW SERVICE, stop by City Hall (400 E Main Street) between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday - Thursday. A $50 deposit is required. This deposit, with interest, will be credited to your account after 18 months of service without delinquency. If you discontinue service prior to 18 months, the deposit and interest amount will be applied to your final bill.

Please note: If this request is received during the last seven days of the month, it may not be processed until the first of the following month due to billing constraints. Please allow 24 hours for processing of service termination requests.

Please allow 24 hours for your request to be processed. Any request submitted after 2:00 p.m. will be processed the following business day.
* indicates required fields.