(1) A maximum of 30 items may be posted on the community events board at any given time and capacity will be allotted on a first-come, first-served basis. Official city information will have priority over all unofficial announcements.
(2) Community event announcements will be accepted no sooner than four (4) weeks prior to the event date and will be placed on the program for a maximum of two (2) weeks prior to the event.
(3) Events that recur on a weekly or monthly cycle are eligible for posting only once per month and must be resubmitted each time the event occurs. Non-recurring events will have priority over recurring event announcements.
(4) Graphics or specialized formatting will not be provided. Requestors may select from a set of standardized announcement backgrounds.
(5) Announcements may contain up to 50 characters for the slide title and up to 250 characters for the body text. Each announcement should include the location, sponsor, date, time, contact information and brief description of the event.
(6) The Montrose TV program will be updated every Monday. Requests must be received no later than Monday at 7:30 a.m. on the week that they are to begin appearing on the program. When a city-observed holiday occurs on a Monday, the deadline and program update schedule will be the next scheduled business day.
(7) Announcement requests must be submitted online by using the official request form that is available on the city’s website.
(8) Evidence of non-profit status must be supplied along with an organization’s first announcement request. Non-profit status information will be kept on file for subsequent requests for two years, at which time the requestor will be required to provide updated status information.