|REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL |
Linen Service for Montrose Pavilion Event Center
Issue Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Bid Number: 20-003
Agent/Contact: Kara McKenna
Submissions Must Be Received By: Monday August 3, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. MDT
The City of Montrose is requesting formal bids through the Request for Proposal process for Linen Service at the Montrose Pavilion Event Center. Proposals will be publicly received and registered on 07/20/2020. City Hall, 433 S. 1st Street, Montrose, Colorado 81401. Bids will be received no later than 2:00 P.M. on the above date.
Complete bid information is attached to this bid posting. Addenda will be posted to this item and it is the bidder's responsibility to download addenda.
The City reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids, to waive irregularities and/or
informalities and to disregard all nonconforming, non-responsive, unbalanced or conditional bids. The City of Montrose complies with all Equal Opportunity requirements. All qualified Offerors will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, marital status, religion, ancestry, mental or physical handicap or age.
Statement of Work
The City of Montrose seeks a qualified vendor to provide Linen Rental and Laundry Services at the Montrose Pavilion Event Center. Multiple events take place weekly, with each event requiring unique quantities, sizes and colors. Event size ranges, so vendor must be able to provide all linens to accommodate event needs.
The specific deliverables are as follows:
1. Bi-weekly pick up of soiled laundry and delivery of new product between the hours of 7:30 a.m.- 9:00 a.m. on agreed days of week.
2. Ability to provide a variety of rental products, colors, sizes and quantities. Required colors in all sizes are Black, White and Champagne for all listed sizes and options. A list of all pattern and color options are requested as well. Required sizes and items to include:
a. Napkins3. Vendor will clearly state ordering procedure, including cut times, advance holiday hours and advance ordering times for specialty items, if applicable.
b. Bar Towels
c. Tablecloths (54x54, 64x64, 72x72, 90x90, 54x 120)
d. Laundry Bags along with Holders
e. 3x5 Floor Mats (Logo and Non-Logo)
4. No substitutions will be accepted without verbal notice by the Vendor upon placement of orders. All shortages to be informed by the Vendor at placement of order.
5. Establish fill rate of 98% guaranteed by Vendors and emergency deliveries to be available at all times.
6. Provide firm rate for length of agreement.
7. At the moment of delivery and pick up, your driver will obtain a signature from Montrose Pavilion Event Center Employee at receiving dock. Your driver will provide the receiver with a descriptive, price extended and totaled invoice.
8. Linens will be bundled by event and labeled accordingly.
9. Statement must list each point of use for procurement during the month in question. It will be necessary to show clearly on each statement, the event name, so that statements can be reconciled with delivery invoices and orders.
9. If your billing procedure cannot be performed as stated above, please advise us of your procedures.
10. A credit system must be in place for any goods that are deemed unsuitable for usage by Montrose Pavilion Event Center Staff. Vendor will be notified of any unsuitable product with (24) hours of delivery.