Thank you for your interest in the Overhead Main Street Banner program. The banner program is organized by the City of Montrose for advertising community events occurring in Montrose.
Applications can be submitted online using this simple form.
We will be in touch with your shortly about your application.
Select your preferred banner location. Limit of one banner per event. Please see the Banner Location Map.
1) I acknowledge that all materials submitted in conjunction with this form shall be considered a part of this application.
2) I acknowledge that this application will not be considered filed and processing may not be initiated until the City of Montrose determines that the submittal is complete with all necessary information and is “acceptable as complete.” The City of Montrose will notify the applicant of all application deficiencies no later than five days following application submittal.
3) I declare under penalty of perjury that the information contained in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
4) It is the organization’s responsibility to inform the City of Montrose in writing of any changes.
5) As the owner, lessee or person in lawful possession of this banner, I understand, agree, and acknowledge that the City of Montrose is not responsible for damage or loss of banners.
6) Each participating organization must sign a street banner applicant agreement to hold harmless and indemnify the City of Montrose for claims arising out of or resulting from the permission granted.
7) I understand that reservations for banners are on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications will be processed in the order they are received.
The City of Montrose will coordinate installation and removal. The applying organization must bring the banner to the City Hall, 400 E Main Street, Montrose, CO 81401, at least three business days before the date of installation. When the banner is removed, the organization must pick up the banner within two days. The City of Montrose is not liable for any damage to the banners during installation or removal.
There are no program administration or application fees. Applicant is subject to the installation/removal charge of $200 for one banner. Once we approve your application, we will invoice your organization. The charge is to be paid a minimum of two weeks prior to banner installation.
For additional information, contact:
Jon Sullivan970.240.1417Email: email@example.com
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field