What is my property’s zoning?
Zoning information for specific properties within the City can be gathered using the City’s Geographic Information System mapping page or by visiting the Community Development Department at the Elks Civic Building. For further information about the City's GIS systems, call (970) 240-1473.Mapping & GIS

Show All Answers

1. What is my property’s zoning?
2. What is a Special Improvement District (SID)?
3. Where can I get a land use application? How much does it cost?