What are my setbacks?

Setbacks depend on the zoning district for a given property. Once the zoning is determined, consult the zoning dimensional table under Section 4-4-22 of the City of Montrose Municipal Code. Or, give Planning Services a call at 240-1407.

Show All Answers

1. What is my property’s zoning?
2. What is a Special Improvement District (SID)?
3. Where can I get a land use application? How much does it cost?
4. What are my setbacks?
5. Can the city annex my property?
6. Can I put a second house on my property?
7. Do I need a permit to build a fence?