Who do I call if I have a sewer back-up?

In the event of a sewer backup into a home or business, customers are encouraged to contact the City of Montrose immediately. City staff can determine whether the main sewer line is clear before the resident incurs professional charges from a plumber. If you contact a professional prior to our call and it is determined that the problem is in the City’s line, the City will not reimburse your charges. Please call 240-1480 or 240-1400 during normal business hours, Monday through Thursday, 7:00 am - 6:00 pm or 970-252-4010 after business hours, or on weekends or holidays.

Show All Answers

1. What are the city's sewer tap fees and how are they determined?
2. Who do I call if I have a sewer back-up?
3. Who should I contact to obtain sewer or water line locates?
4. Who do I call about a sewer smell?
5. What if my E One pump alarm sounds?