Important Lions Clubhouse Information
1. No alcohol allowed
2. Events must be kept to under 100 persons
3. No loud music or parties allowed
4. No weddings or wedding receptions are allowed
5. The Access Code to unlock the building will be issued by the Deputy City Clerk the week prior to the reservation. The Deputy City Clerk will contact the user by phone with the access code. The user may also call 240-1422 to obtain the code, Monday thru Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. To unlock the door using the access code: Enter the number using the number panel located on the door on the south side of the building. After entering the code, immediately turn the handle to open the door.
6. Users are responsible for the use of the access code and will only be able to obtain the code during business hours. Weekend and after-hours users will need to be extra careful to keep track of the code as there will be no other way to enter the building without the access code. Do not tell anyone else your access code, as you are responsible for all use of the code. All doors shall be locked following each meeting. The access code will only be valid for the date and time of the reservation. The City will be tracking the use of access codes.
7. All tables and chairs must be put away and the building cleaned including sweeping/mopping the floors and taking the trash out. Cleaning supplies are provided and a clean-up list is posted at the clubhouse.
8. The deposit will be refunded in the form of a check mailed out approximately 2 weeks after the date of rental. Refund of the deposit in full will only occur after the building has been checked for damage. Make sure that your correct mailing address is on the contract. The user will be responsible for all cleaning and repairs of damages to the building.
9. You must set-up and clean up the building during the time that has been reserved as other reservations may have been made before and after your time slot. You may not go in earlier than your time or stay late. If you anticipate needing more time check with the Deputy City Clerk (240-1422) to see if there is more time available. You will be charged $5.00 per hour.
10. The Lions Clubhouse will only be scheduled upon the completion of the contract and full payment of the deposit and rental fee.
Deposit - $100
Rental fee w/kitchen - $40.00 for 5 hours
Rental fee w/o kitchen - $25.00 for 5 hours
Additional hours - $5.00 per hour