Lions Clubhouse Reservation Contract
1. The user agrees to comply with all City rules and regulations for the use of the Lions Community Building, a copy of which is attached as Exhibit A. The user also agrees that he will not violate any applicable City Ordinance or other law while using the facilities. No alcohol is allowed in the Lions Community Building or Lions Park.
2. CANCELLATIONS: The rental fee will not be returned to the user upon cancellation of the reservation unless the City is notified at least 24 hours in advance of the reserved time of use.
3. DEPOSITS: The $100.00 deposit required will be returned to user if there are no damages to the premises and/or additional clean up is required. User understands that there may be additional charges if the deposit does not cover expenses.
4. Permittee agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the City of Montrose, its officers, employees, insurers, and self-insurance pool, from and against all liability, claims, and demands, on account of injury, loss, or damage, including without limitation claims arising from bodily injury, personal injury, sickness, disease, death, property loss or damage, or any other loss of any kind whatsoever, which arise out of or are in any manner connected with this permit, if such injury, loss, or damage is caused in whole or in party by, or is claimed to be caused in whole or in part by, the act, omission, error, professional error, mistake, negligence, or other fault of the Permittee, or any employee of the Permittee, or which arise out of any worker’s compensation claim of any employee of the Permittee. The Permittee agrees to investigate, handle, respond to, and to provide defense for and defend against, any such liability, claims or demands at the sole expense of the Permittee, or at the option of the City agrees to pay the City or reimburse the City for the defense costs incurred by the City in connection with, any such liability, claims or demands. The Permittee also agrees to bear all other costs and expenses related thereto, including court costs and attorney fees, whether or not any such liability, claims, or demands alleged are groundless, false, or fraudulent.
5. Permittee hereby agrees to waive any claim against the City, its officers or employees for damage to their persons or property arising out of this permit, the exercise of rights granted under this permit, or the use of the public property granted herein by the City.