- Park hours are 5:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- No glass containers are allowed in any City park.
- Alcohol is not allowed in any City park, unless a State of Colorado Special Events Liquor License is applied for and obtained. Alcohol is allowed, by special permit only, in the picnic shelters at Riverbottom, La Raza, and Rotary Park (beer and wine only).
- Noise is not allowed which unreasonably annoys, injures or endangers the comfort, health, peace or safety of others.
- City codes and regulations shall be followed at all times.
- Centennial Plaza and Lions Clubhouse are subject to different rules and fees than other parks. Contact the City Clerk for details.
- Shelter Reservations are for shelters only. The park will remain open to the public during any scheduled event or shelter reservation.
Additional Parks Use Regulations
are found in Chapter 3-6 of the City Regulations Manual.